![]() |
| Triangle of research areas to cover |
As you can see, the project is in the center, which then branches off into three separate areas; Industry, Academic and Arts Practice. We had already covered the industry side of things from the initial research that I had done when we created the wiki page. As Fergus wasn't in, me and Jamie decided to split these tasks up, we'd give the Academic to Nathan as he was asking for something to do, and Jamie would focus on the research of the arts practice.
Nathan then got back to me and said how it was very difficult to find any information regarding anything Academic happening within a pub, which is understandable, as; 1. to be in a pub you need to be 18+, 2. pubs aren't for education, but for socializing. I'll do some further research to back this up however, just in case I manage to find something which Nathan was unable to.

No comments:
Post a Comment